I started our trial by trying to replace 1-for-1 my son’s medical marijuana CBD. That didn’t work. I was feeling frustrated, but I’d spent some bucks to try this oil out and decided to take it myself.
As I mentioned in my previous post, I’ve tried over-the-counter hemp oil products before–maybe 4 or 5 of them. My son’s medicinal marijuana CBD has been the most effective, followed closely by my 1:1 CBD:THC vape pen. The vape pen has more THC in it than I really like (I just don’t like THC at all) and the vapor can irritate my hair-trigger asthma, but I have found it useful for taking the edge off of a panic attack. But the down sides are 1) I don’t want to use up my son’s medicine and 2) I don’t want to use a product with THC in it if I have to drive…which, for me, is like always.
So, back to my PMB Nano Hemp Oil. I love it. A lot.
- In a week of use, the chronic, intractable eczema on my hands cleared up 90%. I looked down one day and “Hey! My hands look NORMAL!” Whoa. Endocannabinoids support the immune system. Eczema is an allergy/immune reaction. Nano hemp helped me out, BIG TIME.
- My mood stabilized and improved. And not just stabilized in place so I felt less mood shifting, but it seems like my baseline has moved up. I’m not on the precipice of depression. I’ve stepped well back from the edge of that cliff.
- My resiliency to stress has improved by 1,000%. In the past month, the following happened things happened, any one of which normally would have knocked the wind out of me and put me in bed for a couple of days. This time, I only experienced extreme fatigue from waiting at the vet until 1AM:
- I have taken two of my children to Urgent Care–one for pneumonia, one for insanely bad eczema that looked infected, plus all the attendant follow up visits and schedule scrambling.
- I had to take my dog to the vet Urgent Care twice–once after getting jumped and pinned by a bigger dog at the dog park and once to have a grass seed removed from her nose (anesthesia required!), this also required sitting in the lobby full of cat and dog fur for several hours.
- we had a really good 4th of July–typically, it’s one long freak out. I’m sure my ability to stay calm helped everyone else.
- I even noticed I was calmer when I gave my Daisy her bath yesterday. Don’t ask me why, but it usually stresses me out so much I either go eat something I shouldn’t or I go put my feet up. This time, nothing. Just got a clean, fluffy dog and big item checked off the to-do list.
- My brain fog started to clear. I’m getting my brain back! I remember more things,
So, that’s my intro month on the PrimeMyBody Nano-Enhanced Hemp Oil. I’m sticking with this stuff like white on rice. Our experience with medical marijuana CBD oil is that the benefits and healing continue over time, so I expect that to be the case with this product.
If you want to try it, please let me know. Yes, it’s an MLM product. But please look past that. I’m glad I did (so freaking glad).
If you’re curious and want to learn more, I can have you added to a Facebook group of folks using the Nano Help Oil. There are several families with kids with autism, adults with chronic health issues, etc.
You can order product at MagdaleneHealing.primemybody.com.
I’m also awaiting delivery of sample sizes if that’s more your speed.