This is more method than recipe, but here goes. I was doing a big cook-up day and had two burners and my oven already cooking away. I pulled out my Instant Pot, threw this together and BAM, delicious dinner. I cooked under full pressure for 18 minutes, but I think 15 minutes would be adequate, which is the machine’s pre-set for chicken.
You could do this easily in a slow cooker for 5 hours on low.
Instant Pot Lemon-Mustard Chicken and Herb Potatoes
- 2 Tbsp oil of choice (I used avocado oil)
- 3/4 c. chicken broth (edited to add!)
- 1/4 c. lemon juice
- 2 lb boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 2-3 Tbsp Dijion mustard
- 2 Tbsp Herbes du Provence
- 2-3 lbs red potatoes, quartered
- Salt and pepper
Layer everything in your Instant Pot in the order listed above. Cook under medium pressure for 15-18 minutes.