The first videos are up! You can watch videos of the presentations here.
How Not to Die by the completely badass Thinking Moms’ Revolution.
Good gravy that light was hot and bright and it was hard focused on me. I’m pasty white, but not that blinding.
My quick take-aways:
- Gut health, gut health, gut health.
- Avoid GMOs, eat as much organic as possible.
- Endocannabinoids are your friend.
- EMFs are not your friend. They disrupt cell signaling.
- Glyphosate is flat out your mortal enemy.
- Contact these members of Congress and ask the to subpoena Dr. William Thompson, the CDC Whistleblower, to get all the thousands of documents he’s turned over to Rep. Posey into the public record.
I photo stalked a few people…I swear I was nice about it.
Andy Wakefield, the original hero/doctor crush. And if you think he’s a crackpot, you haven’t listened to him. (My friend couldn’t focus my camera!) He was very gracious about all the photo bomb stalkers. I made sure he got his coffee before I approached me. Wasn’t that considerate of me?
Me and Zen Honeycutt, founder and director of Moms Across America, anti-GMO activist, and all-around badass warrior mom. So beautiful, so eloquent, so smart. She happened to sit next to me at lunch one day, and instead of freaking out and shutting down, I thanked her for her activism and all her work on behalf of our kids’ health. We had a nice chat and exchanged contact information. She’s my kind of Thinker!
Dr Zach Bush, my new doctor crush. He took some time to meet with a few TMR moms to talk about gut health, healing the root cause of a variety of health problems, communication and connection. We all ended up crying and hugging. Group hug! And I’m really not the biggest hugger. He also answered a couple of questions that my mom emailed to me later. Will he hate it if I say he’s a sweetheart? Yeah, well, too late.
The best part of AutismOne, bar none, was connecting with my TMR sisters. I love you ladies. You give me hope!!