There’s no way to take a good picture of this soup. But trust me, it’s delicious!
I threw it together with randoms from my freezer. Happy accident!
- 6-8 cups chicken broth, homemade is always better 🙂
- 3 cups fresh baby spinach, chopped
- 1.5 cups tomato sauce or crushed tomatoes
- 1 cup chopped chicken
- 1 package fresh ravioli (I had an 8 oz pkg of GF ravioli in the freezer)
- 6 tsp chopped basil or 6 Dorot cubes from Trader Joes
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
Throw it all in a pot and heat it up until spinach is cooked and the raviolis fall apart.